- Carbon fibre legs
- Weight capacity: 16 kg
- Maximum height with centre column: 160 cm
- Length when folded: 62.5 cm
- Number of leg sections 3
- Weight: 1580 g
- 3 preset leg angles
- Dust and moisture resistant twist lock
- Foam grips on all 3 tripod legs
- Rubber feet, steel spikes, short center post and carrying bag included
The CLT203 Induro Classic carbon fiber tripod from Benro provides maximum stability in a compact and unique design.
The tripod with a maximum height of 160 cm has a unique carbon fibre weave that maximises the strength-to-weight ratio.
The load capacity of the tripod is an impressive 16 kg while maintaining a low weight of 1580 g.
Each of the tripod legs is equipped with a foam grip, you will appreciate this especially when using the tripod in low temperatures, when the foam perfectly insulates your hands from the frozen tripod.
The tripod base is made of magnesium and is equipped with V-shaped cross struts, this ensures greater rigidity and stability of the core, which is much needed for shooting with long lenses.
The base of the tripod has an integrated level, an eyelet for attaching a strap and also a 3/8" thread with a removable 1/4" reduction, for attaching accessories such as arms for monitors, microphones, etc.
Ergonomic, rubber coated twist locks are dust and moisture resistant. The locks are oversized so they fit easily in the hand even in situations where you are wearing gloves due to cold weather.
Three-stage adjustable leg locks allow you to use the tripod on an incline, or combined with the included short center post, you can get almost down to the ground.
The oversized center post lock makes it easy to lock in any post position. The column can be rotated 180° to position the camera between the tripod legs. The column is finished with a hook on which you can hang a weight to increase the stability of the tripod.
The rubber tips of the tripod are interchangeable with the supplied steel tips, the replacement is very easy and fast.
The tripod also includes a deluxe tripod bag with strap and a lightweight carrying bag.
Why choose an Induro tripod?
- Lightweight carbon fibre construction
- Large and reliable tripod controls
- Solid AZ91D magnesium alloy base
- Exchangeable rubber feet for stainless steel tips
- Built-in spirit level, integrated accessory thread
- 3 adjustable leg angles
- Foam grips on each of the tripod legs
- Hook for hanging the load
- Rubberised leg locks
- Dust and moisture resistant leg locks
- Head base diameter: 56 mm
- Includes spikes, short centre post, tools, lightweight bag and carry bag with strap
|Legs Tube Diameter Max.||28,6 mm|
|Maximum height (center column up)||160 cm|
|Maximum Height (Center Column Down)||134 cm|
|Min. Height||37,5 cm|
|Folded Length||62.5 cm|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist|