- Load capacity 30 kg
- 360° panorama and 90° vertical tilt functions
- Easy and quick operation of all controls
- Quick release plate with 1/4" stainless steel screw
- Safety lock prevents the plate from slipping
- Sliding stop prevents the camera from slipping
- Three integrated spirit levels
- Ball diameter: 44 mm
- Overall height: 109 mm
- Weight: 550 g
Sirui K-30 II is a very sturdy, precision-crafted ball head, made of high-quality materials and with a quick-release clamp that is compatible with the Arca-Swiss system. It enables the use of many different quick-release plates. Siru's smart safety lock also prevents the plate and camera from sliding off the clamp mount in case you accidentally fail to tighten the screw sufficiently.
The ball head is able to carry equipment weighing up to 30 kg. It has separate and easy to use metal control knobs with a grooved, matt black surface and integrated friction control in the ball-locking (tilt) knob. The head tilts 90° for portrait orientation and the base can be rotated 360° with very smooth movement, important when you want to take panoramic pictures. The ball head also has three built-in bubble levels that make it easy to adjust the camera in a perfect position.
Quick-release plate Sirui TY-60X and carrying case in Neopren are included.